Call for Speakers Timeline
Call for Speakers opens: Monday, September 24, 2018
Call for Speakers closes: Friday, October 12, 2018
Speakers Announced: Monday, October 29, 2018
What Speakers Get
• Complimentary GSMCON2019 Admission
• Virtual Pass-Add-On
What Speakers Commit To
• Hosting a 1-hour breakout session at GSMCON2019
• Participating in a 30-minute pre-conference speaker’s info webinar (hosted by GSMCON organizers and will cover what to expect)
• Consent to videotaping of your session to be included in a Virtual Pass
• Consent to using the provided PowerPoint template and providing any slides to GSMCON organizers for attendee download
• Consent to presenting from the provided conference laptop
Speakers will be provided with a special registration link for the complimentary pass. If you already registered, you will receive a refund. Applicants who are not selected will be notified by October 29, 2018 and will still have time to register before the close of Early-Bird Registration on November 30, 2018.
Tips for a Great Entry
• Don’t be vague in your session title and description. We see too many “Social Media Strategy” sessions. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth?
• High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
• We’d love to see hands-on training sessions that teach attendees HOW to do something. Show versus explain. Demonstrations are welcome!