Our Call for Speakers is now OPEN and the deadline has been extended to Nov. 3. Please read the instructions on this page first.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://gsmcon.com/speakers/2018-entry-form” text=”Submit Entry” ]
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mai Linh Johnson at 1-888-803-9401 extension 11.
Tips for a Great Entry
- Don’t be vague in your session title and description. We see too many “Social Media Strategy” sessions. We want you to be very specific. What specific platform or what specific technique will you be covering in depth?
- High level overviews aren’t as sought after as sessions that go into a deep dive on very specific topics.
- We’d love to see hands-on training sessions that teach attendees HOW to do something. Show versus explain. Demonstrations are welcome!
Call for Speakers Timeline
- October 9-
27, 2017 (Extended to Nov. 3): Entries Accepted
13, 2017 (Updated to Nov. 20): Speakers Announced
What Speakers Get
- Complimentary GSMCON2018 Admission
- Virtual Pass-Add-On
What Speakers Commit To
- Hosting a 1-hour breakout session at GSMCON2018
- Participating in a 30-minute pre-conference speaker’s info webinar (hosted by GSMCON organizers and will cover what to expect)
- Consent to videotaping of your session to be included in a Virtual Pass
- Consent to using the provided PowerPoint template and providing any slides to GSMCON organizers for attendee download
- Consent to presenting from the provided conference laptop
Speakers will be provided with a special registration link for the complimentary pass. If you already registered, you will receive a refund. Applicants who are not selected will be notified by November 13, 2017 and will still have time to register before the close of Early-Bird Registration on December 15, 2017.