We are seeking government and industry experts to host breakout sessions at GSMCON2016! Speakers will receive complimentary registration this year. We are working on several enhancements based on attendee feedback.
Can you speak on any of these topics? Submit your proposal before the midnight deadline on November 25, 2015.
- Platform specific sessions, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Social Media Policy Best Practices
- Managing Social Media Teams
- Social Media in Law Enforcement
- Social Media in Emergency Management
- Social Media Campaigns
- Video Platforms & Tips
- Managing Negativity
- Creating Social Media Training Programs
- Social Media Advertising Tactics
- Monitoring/Listening/Intelligence Gathering
- Managing Elected Officials’ Profiles
We’ll be working with our speakers one-on-one to bring attendees top-notch sessions. As a part of this, there will be certain requirements on your end as a speaker. If selected, we’ll connect with you in a 20-minute kickoff call and a preliminary outline must be submitted by February, 8, 2016. PowerPoint slides are required, and a GSMCON PowerPoint template will be provided. Breakout session rooms will have conference laptops wired in, including internet and audio.
We look forward to receiving your speaker proposal!