Rosetta Carrington Lue was appointed by City of Philadelphia Mayor Michael A. Nutter as a Deputy Managing Director / 311 Contact Center Director in 2008 to oversee the implementation of the City’s 311 non-emergency contact center (Philly311) and government customer experience / engagement strategy.
She currently serves as the City’s first Chief Customer Service Officer and 311 Executive Director. Based on her accomplishments, Rosetta was recently appointed as the City’s 311 Salesforce.com CRM Project Executive to oversee the implementation of the Salesforce.com platform which will serve 28,000 employees and 1.5 million residents.
Rosetta also oversees the Customer Service Officers Program, Managing Director Office Social Media initiatives and community engagement channel strategist (including creating and hosting the first Philly311 TV show). She is also a founding member of the National 311 Executive Leaders Council.
Rosetta is a highly sought after keynote and panelist speaker in her field of Government Customer Experience, Community Engagement, and Social Media Strategies.
- 2014 Minority Executive Business Leader by the Philadelphia Business Journal
- 2014 Top 50 Contact Center Thought Leaders on Twitter by International Customer Management Institute
- 2014 National NextGeneration Public Sector Silent Hero finalist by GovLoop Magazine
- 2014 American Heart Association Go Red for Women National Spokesperson
- 2013 Top 100 Huffington Post Customer Service Pro (only public sector leader on list)
- 2013 Woman of Distinction & Influence by the Philadelphia Business Journal
Rosetta graduated with a B.S. in Finance and a MBA degree in Business Administration, in addition to an Executive Leadership certification from University of Virginia, Darden School of Business.