GSMCON2020 will be held at the Washington State Convention Center, located in the heart of downtown Seattle. The event has grown every year and this is the first time we’re holding it in a convention center!
The host hotel is the Sheraton Grand Seattle, located right next to the convention center–just a few steps away.
- Conference venue: Washington State Convention Center, 705 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101
- Host hotel: Sheraton Grand Seattle, 1400 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
Hotel Room Block Information
Our GSMCON discounted room block at Sheraton Grand Seattle is available for Sunday, March 22 through Thursday, March 26, 2020. The official dates of the conference program are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (half-day ending at noon). Many attendees will want to arrive Sunday evening, however, because our pre-conference add-on workshops and our evening welcome reception will be held on Monday, March 23.
- Nightly Rate: $184 (+ taxes 15.6% state/occ. & $2/night tourism fee)
- Free guest room internet
- Nightly parking for hotel guests: $57
For those wishing to extend your stay before or after our room block dates (which run March 22-March 26), please call reservations at (888) 627-7056 and mention the GSMCON room block.
Both the Washington State Convention Center and the Sheraton Grand host hotel are located about 14 miles north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
- Uber/Lyft: $35-40 one-way to/from SEA airport.
- Taxi: $45-50 one-way to/from SEA airport.
- Light Rail: $2.75-3 one-way to/from SEA airport.
- View convention center directions & parking info